Three Opportunities Are Available
- Participate in a small home group and share your faith with others!
- Individuals can participate by reading, studying, and praying at home!
- Families can participate by reading, praying, and enjoying faith-based activities!
- Family books are $5 – Small Group and Individual books are $6
Choose an opportunity that will enrich your Catholic Life during Lent.
Sign-ups have already taken place. For more information, you may call or email:
Bob and Nancy Hall @ 828.322.9570 or email@example.com
Barbara Speers @ 828.495.7405 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a parish-based six-week program, 90-minute sessions, beginning the week of Ash Wednesday, February 14th and ending the week before Palm Sunday, March 25th. It is designed to renew and deepen the Eucharistic spirituality of parishioners in the following ways:
- Greater appreciation, understanding, preparing for, and participating in Sunday Mass!
- Deeper, more intentional engagement in parish life!
- Keener awareness of living as a disciple of Jesus!