- Submissions for the Church Bulletin must be made by Friday at 4:30 PM, 14-21 days before the actual date of publication.
- The bulletin is submitted for publication every week on Tuesday at 2:00 PM with the exception of publisher’s holiday schedule. Please plan ahead as submissions received past the deadline will be published in the following week’s bulletin. Any questions, please contact Nancy Cook, Office Manager at email@example.com .
- Submission requirements:
- Completed From
- Word Document File of your bulletin submission
- Max of 150 words
- Written in Times New Roman 11-point font
- Sent via email as a Word document
- A SUBMISSION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CONTENT WILL BE PUBLISHED. Publishing is at the sole discretion of the administration of St. Aloysius Catholic Church.
The administrative staff of St. Aloysius reserves the right to edit all submissions for content and space considerations.
- Send bulletin items to Nancy Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you need additional assistance or have questions regarding your message, please email or call Nancy Cook at 828-327-2341 x 302.
Please do not contact the parish office to ask about advertising in our bulletin, as we will not be able to help you with this request. Diocesan policy requires that bulletin ads be contracted directly with the provider. To place an ad in our paid advertisement section of the bulletin, please contact Diocesan Publications at (800) 233-8200 or via email Greg Duncan at email@example.com. Visit the Discover Mass website where you can find a list of our supports and how you can become a supporter.
Once in the Discover Mass website, click the “supporters” tab for a list of current sponsors.