Please follow the guidelines below for your article to be considered for inclusion in our bulletin.
- Submissions for the Parish Bulletin must be made at least 14 days before the actual date you are requesting its’ publication.
- Each bulletin is submitted to our publisher each week on Tuesday before noon. Holiday publications can be required earlier. Submissions received less than 14 days before publication will not be considered, no exceptions. For additional information, please contact Nancy Cook, Office Manager at email@example.com .
- To submit your information a completed Bulletin Submission Request Form is required ALONG WITH your article or information in an editable MS Word Document:
- Click the link below to download the form and print:
- To submit the form online, click the link below. You will be given an opportunity to upload your MS Word document or Word DocX at the bottom of the submission form:
- Your Word Document File should be formatted as follows:
- Max of 150 words
- Written in Times New Roman 11-point font
- Sent via email as a Word document
- A SUBMISSION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CONTENT WILL BE PUBLISHED. Publishing is at the sole discretion of the administration of St. Aloysius Catholic Church.
The administrative staff of St. Aloysius reserves the right to edit all submissions for content and space considerations.
- Send bulletin items to Nancy Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you need additional assistance or have questions regarding your message, please email or call Nancy Cook at 828-327-2341 x 302.
Please do not contact the parish office to ask about advertising in our bulletin, as we will not be able to help you with this request. Diocesan policy requires that bulletin ads be contracted directly with the provider. To place an ad in our paid advertisement section of the bulletin, please contact Diocesan Publications at (800) 233-8200 or via email Greg Duncan at email@example.com. Visit the Discover Mass website where you can find a list of our supports and how you can become a supporter.
Once in the Discover Mass website, click the “supporters” tab for a list of current sponsors.